The adventure once we take off will be great. Flying for a total of 21 hours to Johannesburg and then another 2+ hours to the airport near we'll be going on safari, plus a 6 hour layover in Paris and an hour jeep ride to the safari lodge will certainly not be the best part of the trip, but I can guarantee you that we will find a way to have fun (sleeping pills and stiff drinks will only accentuate it!).
I'm going with two dear, dear friends, Liza and Roger. I met them both while I was living in Santa Cruz. I met Liza in a volleyball class and I met Roger at a social volleyball group in Santa Clara (by San Jose). They are the kind of people with whom you instantly connect. They're fun, kind and after only a few weeks they became part of my family. I'm very glad they decided to go with me.
More to come the day we leave...
No comments:
Post a Comment